Application Deadline: 22nd April, 2019
Position: Jazz Internship
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team and You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 55 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Jazz aims to prepare today's talented youth for the corporate world through structured programs that promote excellence and bring out the best in them. The Jazz Internship program is a full time project based paid internship.
We provide you with a challenging opportunity to catch a glimpse into Corporate Pakistan.
What’s in it for you?
Major Tasks- Preparation of tax litigation database and extraction of underlying data and information
Skills Based Training- Expand your capability and capacity to hone your skill set
Professional Development- You will get hands on experience about tax laws and their practical application
Mentorship- Be matched with a Jazz professional to guide you through your experience
Fun- Attend social networking activities and build relationship with your peers
Your JAZZ EXPERIENCE:
- Plan, develop, and execute the tasks that you are assigned
- Prepare and present updates on weekly basis
- Attend team meetings and gain exposure regarding taxation system in telecom sector
- Meet group of diversified professionals during your internship tenure which will allow you to build relationships.
- Having close liaison with different department for the timely execution of tasks assigned
· Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA) or ACCA Qualified
· basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Self-directed and able to adhere to guidelines.
· Energetic and eager to bring new ideas.
· Strong attention to detail.